The Wild Buffoon
The Wild Buffoon

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dollar Hot Dogs Shipped to Your Door


This guy offers to cook and ship you a hot dog in the mail for $1.
If you're hungry for a hotdog, you're in luck. For only $1, I will cook you a hot dog and mail it to you.

Just PayPal me a buck, and I will personally cook you a delicious hotdog, and then ship it out to you!

I'm really good at making hot dogs, so you may even want to buy a few! Generally speaking, I throw them on the Foreman Grill, to give them a nice even cook. But if I have a lot to cook, I might put them on the regular grill outside. I can boil them, or cook them on an electric griddle, by special request only. I suppose I could even microwave them if you want.

If you buy 5, I'll throw one in for free, and send you 6 hotdogs.

Now, because your hot dog may get cold during shipment, I also include instructions to re-heat your hot dog, at no additional charge.

They make great gag gifts, so if you need a joke gift for a friend, a white elephant exchange, or just want to play a prank on someone, order them a hotdog or two (definately add the Deluxe Condiment Pack as well, which is the second PayPal button) and I'll totally mail it to them...I will even include a personalized message of your choice. Just type it into the "Special Instructions" section on the PayPal checkout.

What a weird idea. He even includes reheating instructions when you receive your dog, unbelievable.

No comments:

Google