The Wild Buffoon
The Wild Buffoon

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Scout Makes Beef Jerky

Missing Boy Scout found

“Nothing was going on. He was in good spirits,” Auberry said. “He ate lunch, chatting with the boys. He was walking around with I think some Pringles and a mess kit. The next moment, sounds like a blink of the eye, he was gone.”

“They do a great job in the scouts of educating the kids of what to beware of and tips. I’m hopeful that Michael has taken those to heart,” he said. “I hope he’s hunkered down. I hope he’s found a warm place.”

“I think he’s got some of that book in his mind,” Auberry said. “In my fantasy, when they find him, he’ll be making beef jerky somewhere or something like that. He’s got a lot of resources to draw from.”

If you ever get lost in the woods: bring Pringles, a mess kit, hunker down in a warm place, and make Dad think you are making beef jerky somewhere.

No comments:

Google